Wednesday, January 11

Bizarre boxes and cool features

Well, it appears that I should log into my www.photobucket.com account a little more often. They have added a nifty new feature, maybe more than one but I've not explored that far yet. Anyway, here's an example of the nifty new feature, showing one of my latest bizarre creations.



In case it's moving too fast, that's a black sculpey box, with feet and arms and a very odd face there. Add to that some gold glass beads and translucent liquid sculpey poured over some tiny tiles I made, and you get an odd thing. The arms sort of function as handles, which would actually work very well if it were a teapot, but it's not.

This next one is a larger box, again sculpey. It's sort of a sculpey assemblage, with some embellishments and a big dose of whimsey. If I ever get the rest of the stuff done, that's a late Christmas present.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Hey Fishie, I LOVE your sculpey box! Especially the feet, they really tickle me.
cheers!

1:32 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home