Monday, March 28


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Ah, an update to the Art Journal. This is page three, redone, or maybe just closer to complete. Page four, next to it, is new. All main images are digital creations, courtesy of my warped mind and hours in Photoshop. I also used images cut from napkins, some copper foil tape (courtesy of my MIL and her stained glass creations), and water color paints. Entire page was then sealed with matte finish modge podge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pages 5 and 6. A bit dark and obscurred because of some buckling on one page. Again, digital images, and watercolor. Also some gold leafing was used here, just to make scanning a little more difficult. Clearer version of the digital art below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Peice entitled: Decision.



Text reads: Decision. Sad. Done. (done is mostly lost in the heart)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



the doorway in your mind is closing. i am no longer there. sadly, it's time to say a last goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger altermyworld said...

OOOOOOOOO I love this...any copies available. Your work is inspiring, thank you for sharing all of it.
ANg AKA alter my world

9:34 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger fishquilts said...

I can see if I still have the original file... it's almost all digital anyway, since I can't hardly draw to save my life. I'll check and let you know. And thanks for the comment... I think you're the first person other than me to ever look at this thing!

7:46 PM, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home