Monday, March 28

After a virtual eternity of being utterly uninspired and unwilling to do anything art-related, the bug has bitten once again, and I've managed in a few short days to get paint and pixels everywhere. I've also spent a lot of time rummaging through the piles of junk I'd shoved to the sides, and found a few things that I started and lost interest/track of. The best of them is the begining of a sort of art journal. I'm posting photos of it here.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Amazingly enough, I am going to bet that anyone who sees this will be able to tell it's the cover.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Inside the front page.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Next page as I found it. I've changed it since the scan was made. When things are dry, I'll scan some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home